I'm the Senior Content Strategist at Infusionsoft where I oversee corporate blog strategy, blogger relations and analytics. Focused on driving industry-leading blog performance and leverages social media for increased awareness and engagement.
For fun, I love to travel on road trips, work (endlessly) on my Camaro and read up on the latest startup and small business news.
Earlier last year, we issued a challenge to our developer community to create solutions that help small businesses succeed that integrate with Infusionsoft. They’ve been hard at work to do just that by nominating 41 great applications into the Battle of the Apps competition. (more…)
We love small businesses. More importantly, we love the entrepreneurs who are running them. This month, we’re highlighting 24 amazing entrepreneurs who are following their passions and doing what they love. Here is a slideshow of the entrepreneurs who are doing what they love. Below the slideshow, we have included a quote from them and links to their sites. (more…)
Wow, where has the time gone? It seems like just a few months ago we were talking about moving into our new offices. As they say, time flies when you’re having fun so that’s no different here at Infusionsoft.
Let’s take stock in what happened just over the past twelve months. Spoiler: a lot!
- We moved our headquarters into our new 86,000 square-foot building in Chandler, Arizona.
- We raised $54 million in a Series-C funding round led by Goldman Sachs with participation from Arthur Ventures.
- We acquired GroSocial, a social media marketing software company.
- We hired and have grown to nearly 500 employees who share our core values and passion for small businesses.
- We hosted the largest small business conference in our company history, InfusionCon.
- We implemented a new, simpler user authentication system. (Sorry for the speed bumps, too.)
- We shipped our current generation of features and usability enhancements in the software to make Infusionsoft easier to use.
- We added a number of new themes and layouts for CustomerHub users.
- We made life easier for Infusionsoft users who use Google’s Gmail.
- We welcomed Brent Stumme as our Chief Financial Officer.
- We challenged developers to join us for Battle of the Apps Round 2, a fierce competition to discover the next big API integration for Infusionsoft users.
- We explained that recent changes in Gmail are likely not a major concern to small businesses.
- We added the ability for small businesses to easily manage effective lead generation campaigns with Twitter Ads.
- We declared a new sense of customer satisfaction and delight and have implemented meaningful changes.
- We released comprehensive research that indicates how many small businesses think about their sales and marketing.
- We published an inside look at our company culture so you can see how committed we are to working hard to help your business succeed.
- We released Snap by Infusionsoft to help you easily capture contacts and add them to your account while on the go.
- We pulled off one of the largest sales and marketing contests in company history and awarded four amazing entrepreneurs.
- We held our second annual PartnerCon three-day conference where we shared sneak-peeks of products and helped our certified partners ‘level up’ within the Infusionsoft ecosystem.
- We awarded a 2013 Chevy Camaro to Janette Gleason who welcomed the most customers to the Infusionsoft family during the Big Drive incentive.
- We secured the largest venue in Arizona, the Phoenix Convention Center, to host ICON14, where over 3000 people will attend to hear world-class keynotes and soak up a ton of small business sales and marketing best practices.
As you can see, it has been a busy year for us as we followed through on our purpose of helping small businesses succeed. And 2014 is shaping up to be an even better year with plenty of new innovations and enhancements to your customer experience.
We want to thank you for being a part of our family and helping us accomplish so much together. We will have official numbers available soon, but rest assured that we met and exceeded our company-wide goals — and we couldn’t do it without you.
We’re happy to announce the winners in the final round of the Small Business Sales & Marketing Makeover winners! After thousands applied, we had our work cut out for us to make some challenging, but meaningful decisions. (more…)
We’re in the last stretch of this amazing Small Business Sales and Marketing Makeover contest! We’re incredibly thankful for everyone’s time, passion and effort for nominating their business. We deliberated extensively to determine the third grand prize winner in this contest. (more…)
Earlier this year, we launched The Big Drive referral partner incentive, where we awarded the top referral partner a brand new Chevrolet Camaro. After many months of competition, Janette Gleason put down some serious numbers by helping her clients succeed with Infusionsoft. At PartnerCon 2013, we awarded Janette Gleason with the keys for driving the most referrals to Infusionsoft.
I’m excited to announce the second round of winners for the Infusionsoft Small Business Sales & Marketing Makeover. It was a tough decision because we had so many amazing applicants and they have told many great, inspiring and real stories. (more…)
Wow, we’ve kicked off the Small Business Sales & Marketing Makeover contest with a powerful start! Just so you know, we have four selection periods and you only need to enter once to be eligible to win.
This contest is the perfect opportunity to help entrepreneurs look closely at their business and their aspirations. It forces them to put their thoughts into words and tell a story about why they became entrepreneurs. And lastly, it allows them to take stock of what’s working (and what’s not) in their business and be even more decisive their next steps to make it successful.
The last day of PartnerCon was a great one. This day, we focused a lot on the software and the vision of where it’s going. The killer product keynote offered a lot of visibility into what Infusionsoft is doing to make life for entrepreneurs much easier and fulfilling.
The product vision is summed up as, “Easy, Fast and Wow.” These three words resonated precisely with what partners and their clients want from Infusionsoft. In all honesty, this conference was a powerhouse of information and great energy for Infusionsoft partners, so this is a meaty recap of the third day. (more…)