I love this time of year. Resolutions, goals and plans abound. There’s a ton of energy in the air and lots of optimism about what 2012 will bring. As I look at our plans for 2012, I can’t help but get totally excited about what we’re up to here at Infusionsoft.
We have a pretty involved planning process that ensures we’re executing to the vision of our company. That process (and my stellar team) has produced a plan for 2012 that I’m more excited about than any annual plan in the past.
So, as we execute our plan in 2012, here are 10 things I predict will occur by the end of the year:
10. Over 300 employees will be working at Infusionsoft.
9. Our development team will double its capacity.
8. Infusionsoft will be increasingly recognized as the company that “gets” sales and marketing for small businesses.
7. We’ll move into a beautiful new office space that will be the envy of Phoenix tech companies and will accommodate 1000 employees in the next few years.
6. Top tech talent will come from outside Arizona for the opportunity to work at Infusionsoft.
5. The market will recognize that Infusionsoft is as much sales software as it is marketing software.
4. Our 2012 Spring Release will blow away our customers and put a scare in the competition.
3. Our customers will say that, indeed, “Easy is the new normal at Infusionsoft,” a commitment I made last March at InfusionCon in front of 1200 customers.
2. Investment bankers will be lining up to “get to know the company better.”
1. Our Net Promoter Score will continue to rise, making us the clear leader in sales and marketing software for successful small businesses.
Our company was recently featured by DemandGen Report for our massive growth during 2011. Read about what we did last year in their story, Infusionsoft Expands Solution Portfolio; Closes 3,000 New Customers in 2011.
We’ve got an exciting year ahead of us. Our vision is clearer than ever, which is enabling us to attract and retain talented people who are passionate about small business success. I’m looking forward to working with a bunch of awesome people to make these predictions a reality.