I always love this time of year. It’s the time when we take stock of the previous year, look ahead to this one and set goals and key milestones for success. Last year, I shared my predictions for our company and I’m happy to report all of those came true. In similar fashion, I’d like to share with you my top predictions for Infusionsoft in 2013.
I can’t help but first thank all of our customers, partners, employees and my team for making last year a phenomenal success. We worked hard to achieve some massive goals. Here are the highlights:
- We now have over 12,000 customers, with over 44,000 users worldwide.
- We closed out last year with $39 million in revenue. That amounts to 53% growth over 2011.
- Our users captured 40 million leads, sent 3.2 billion emails and conducted more than $1.5 billion in sales.
- We grew to 350 passionate employees with aggressive plans to ramp up to over 1,000 in the next three years.
- Our product symbolized innovation, including the launch of the visual Campaign Builder, which helps our users easily launch their sales and marketing campaigns.
- Over 1,500 people attended InfusionCon 2012 and left with their minds filled with actionable advice to help their businesses succeed. InfusionCon 2013 is shaping up to be even bigger.
- We became one of the top 2% of companies to be named an Inc. 500 / Inc. 5000 winner six times consecutively.
- We moved our office to Chandler which will allow us to grow and help our users succeed in their entrepreneurial efforts.
- We paved the way to build a big, independent business, raising $54 million from Goldman Sachs so we can invest more in our product, marketing, sales and international expansion.
Wow, I’m sure you’ll agree that is quite a long list! I encourage you to read the press release for more details.
What do we have planned for this year? Here are my predictions:
- Over 500 employees will work at Infusionsoft.
- Our Spring 2013 Release will wow customers, with simple CRM features headlining the release.
- Our social lead generation capabilities will be LOVED by small businesses
- Infusionsoft “done-for-you campaigns” will be known as the easiest way to grow sales and save time.
- We will have a strong presence in three small business verticals.
- Investment banks will go from “getting to know us” to seriously courting us.
- InfusionCon will be THE event of the year for entrepreneurs, with over 2,000 attendees.
- We’ll provide our all-in-one sales and marketing software to 20,000 customers and 70,000 users.
- People will refer to us as the “Salesforce.com for small businesses.”
- That “little company out in Arizona” will be known as one of the big, up-and-coming players in SaaS.
- Our customers will be thrilled with the way we’re using the capital we’ve raised to help them be more successful in their businesses.
I’m excited to make all these come true and show that we’re the only all-in-one sales and marketing software for small businesses. I’d love to hear what you predict will happen in your business this year. Let me know in the comments below!