In Arizona (where we tend to attract more snowbirds than actual snow), it can be hard to tell when winter has arrived. One sure sign, however, is the arrival of the Infusionsoft Winter 2013 Release, which will begin shipping to customers this week. Here’s a sneak peek of what’s coming.
Stay Warm with Hot Lead Scoring Enhancements
We kicked things off by enhancing our lead scoring capabilities with new search capabilities, scoring criteria and triggers to follow up when a contact achieves a specific lead score.
- Leverage new search filters to find contacts and opportunities based on lead score. Combine lead score with other filters, such as industry, to create an ultra-targeted list.
- Improve how you qualify leads with new rules to add or subtract points when a contact opens an email or unsubscribes from a list.
- Use the Campaign Builder to trigger follow-up when a contact hits a specific lead score.
- Enjoy a beautifully redesigned “Edit Score” page.
Get More Done with Productivity Capabilities
We know you’re busy, which is why we’ve added features to boost productivity and save time.
- Save time (and clicks) by accessing your task list directly from the Infusionsoft dashboard.
- See recent campaign history and pending communications from Interactive List View.
Boost Online Sales with Optimized E-Commerce Designs
We’ve made subtle, but impactful design changes to order forms and the shopping cart to make it easier for you to sell online and convert visitors to buyers.
- Quickly create a professional online storefront with new themes.
- Take advantage of subtle, but effective shopping cart design optimizations. For example, the CVC field on the checkout page now includes a visual tool tip to reduce errors and improve conversion.
Create Campaigns Faster with New Efficiency Tools
We strengthened the Campaign Builder with powerful features to help you streamline the campaign setup process and work more efficiently.
- Copy and paste elements within and across campaigns to save time.
- Use merge fields and merge links to create campaigns with dynamic content that can be quickly updated and personalized. This makes it easy to create reusable campaigns to promote recurring events.
Which new feature are you most looking forward to?
Let us know in the comments section below!